First non-friend customer!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClaireL

Reaction score
Ekk!

So I took some flyers into work today and so has my husband - sat down having dinner tonight and I have a text off a lady wanting to book a tan for tomorrow :)

So excited but abit scared 2! I feel comfortable in my skills in tanning but Im just hoping everything will go ok!!

Wish me luck!! Cant believe Ive got one booking from literally 10 flyers at my work and my husbands :)

Ekk!

So I took some flyers into work today and so has my husband - sat down having dinner tonight and I have a text off a lady wanting to book a tan for tomorrow :)

So excited but abit scared 2! I feel comfortable in my skills in tanning but Im just hoping everything will go ok!!

Wish me luck!! Cant believe Ive got one booking from literally 10 flyers at my work and my husbands :)

Well done. I think the percent of bookings from 1,000 flyers delivered to houses is about 2!!

No matter how you are feeling inside tomorrow, the best advice ever given to me was 'fake it 'til you make it'.

Clients will naturally assume you have done lots of tans before or that you know eactly what you are doing (which you do of course).

So just pretend ok :wink2:

Good luck xxxxx

Thank you - Im def bricking it inside but I know once its done Ill feel ten times better!

Hopefully the start of things to come!!

xx

Good luck Claire! As jacquelineanna said 'fake it till you make it' :) xxx

Good luck Claire! As jacquelineanna said 'fake it till you make it' :) xxx

Was just about to post that quote as I've read it on hear before and defiantly a good way to think, good luck and I'm sure you will be great x x

Hi All

Well it seemed to go really well! Def hand shaking abit as I started but she was really nice and friendly, I did everything I was taught and used a few tips I learnt from here, I double checked she was happy packed up and left with my first proper payment! lol

v happy - now just need the next and the next :)

Hi All

Well it seemed to go really well! Def hand shaking abit as I started but she was really nice and friendly, I did everything I was taught and used a few tips I learnt from here, I double checked she was happy packed up and left with my first proper payment! lol

v happy - now just need the next and the next :)

Ahh bet you were well chuffed, well done first of many to come :) xx

Yeah very happy just be happier tomorrow when I know shes happy with the tan! :)

But def a good confidence boost!

xx

Yeah very happy just be happier tomorrow when I know shes happy with the tan! :)

But def a good confidence boost!

xx

I'm sure she will love it :) x

Thanks guys :)

I think I will always be abit nervous until the guide colour has been washed off even after my 1000'th tan as I want to do the best job poss and I want the customer to love their tan but hopefully I wont feel quite this nervous everytime!! LOL

xx

Thanks guys :)

I think I will always be abit nervous until the guide colour has been washed off even after my 1000'th tan as I want to do the best job poss and I want the customer to love their tan but hopefully I wont feel quite this nervous everytime!! LOL

xx

Hehe you sound like me. When I do my friends nails I'm texting asking how there getting on! X x

Lol

I just think it shows we care!

xx

well I text her this morning - I had good feedback from everyone I have tanned so far but its different when its someone who doesnt know you from bob...............

she loves her tan :) she was also impressed that I had taken the time to text her to make sure everything was ok, and quote "Ill be contacting you to book some more appointments next week"

WOOP WOOP doing a happy dance in my living room (my dog is thinking ive finally lost the last bit of sanity I had!)

Thanks for everyone who posted and has given me advice I feel on top of the world!

xx

Well done Claire! :D xx

Latest posts

Back