First root stretch ever, feedback please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ricj21

Reaction score
So I have been doing ombrés for a while now but none of my blondes have been wanting to go ombré finally my friend decided too i was very nervous since I have never take a full bonde to ombré here's before and after all constructive criticism welcome lets keep it nice ! I ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1415957981.624188.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1415957994.407032.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1415958009.290503.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1415958020.056682.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1415958040.990464.jpgThanks geeks

Dont need to worry about harsh criticism i think it looks really good :) very natural and soft. How did you do it?

Dont need to worry about harsh criticism i think it looks really good :) very natural and soft. How did you do it?

Thanks :) appreciate it foiled out some face framing previous lightness blonde hair and seperated with conditioner applied for formula to roots and feathered down second formula from demarcation line down through mid shaft balyaged some prices all open air no cotton cling wrap!

Beautiful love your work x

As per usual, gorgeous work! Perfection

This is really beautiful. Great work!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using SalonGeek mobile app

Really nice!! Looks lovely

Last edited by a moderator:
Gorgeous love how you've finished it too!

This is stunning, love the colours x

I'd love for u to do my hair! It's beautiful x

Ricj21 looks beautiful, what colour did you use xx

I can't offer any professional critique because I'm not a hair geek but, if I was your client, I'd be so happy with this!

It looks great and the finished style is lovely too!

Ricj21 looks beautiful, what colour did you use xx

I used redken shade eq 7av with a bit of 7n on the root and 8av 8gb from line of demarcation through mid shaft:) thanks! 10vol

Latest posts

Back