Fitness Geeks - power walking?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys, you've put me in the mood, I'm gunna grab the dog and go 4 a walk in the sun!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxx

PenelopePitstop said:
well i went and it was really good, we went for an hour and i couldn't tell you how far we travelled but god it did seem like a long way!! the embarrasing thing was the amount of beeps we got from passing traffic...er hello we were in joggers and tops not bikinis!!!

thanks for all the advice, i'm going to do it again on thursday and incorporate some running xx

Well done Pen, do you feel better for it?:)

kirkdax....sounds like good advice! But pmsl at the idea of Pen walking like she's...erm...had an 'accident' :eek:

COOORRRR!!!!

I've just bin 4 a power walk, I didn't go very far coz it was so hot and I've got work in a bit but I did power walk all the way, got stitch from walking up the road but walked through it!! I'm all hot and sweaty now!

I think thi weather motivates you to get outside and do something and plus it's skimpy clothes weather 2!!!! lol

Hope everyone gets motivated to get fit and get them sexy bodies out for the summer!!!!!!!!!!

I think the summers here!!!!! fingers crossed!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AmydeMan said:
Well done Pen, do you feel better for it?:)

kirkdax....sounds like good advice! But pmsl at the idea of Pen walking like she's...erm...had an 'accident' :eek:

PMSL!! that would be a sight!! i felt really good for it, i suffer with digestive probs and didn't get indigestion last night like i normally do!!

Latest posts

Back