Quantcast

Flexy Finger Wrap for gel polish removal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

terrimouse

Reaction score
This is just a thought but has anyone tried using the flexy finger wrap to remove your shellac/gelish etc?

I've tried alsorts and right now i'm preferring to use square foils with a quarter of a cotton pad soaked in d-solve but as i came accross a roll of my never used flexy finger wrap i thought ooooo would this work and be more comfortable and secure for my client.

xxx

joe90

Reaction score
I tried it a while ago and it didn't work too well for me, the dissolve/acetone evaporated too quickly.

terrimouse

Reaction score
ah oh well worth a thought

thanks for your reply

xxx

NancySyd

Reaction score
This is just a thought but has anyone tried using the flexy finger wrap to remove your shellac/gelish etc?

I've tried alsorts and right now i'm preferring to use square foils with a quarter of a cotton pad soaked in d-solve but as i came accross a roll of my never used flexy finger wrap i thought ooooo would this work and be more comfortable and secure for my client.

xxx
That sounds like the idea behind Graham Hands Down Wraps, which I love. They do a great job of keeping the remover in contact with the nail. But because it does not have a foil or plastic wrapper, it is prone to evaporating. I tend to squirt some extra remove on the pad halfway through and/or cover the hands with some plastic to lessen the evaporation.

Wooshka

Reaction score
Yes I've tried it but as already stated, the acetone evaporated way to quickly.
But if you were to use a pad with a plastic side this might stop some of the evaporation. I never bothered trying to experiment further, I just went back to my trusty foil method using my color matching foil:) which my clients all love and think is cute:)
The color matches my salon decor.

Latest posts