Flexy Finger Wrap for gel polish removal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

terrimouse

Reaction score
This is just a thought but has anyone tried using the flexy finger wrap to remove your shellac/gelish etc?

I've tried alsorts and right now i'm preferring to use square foils with a quarter of a cotton pad soaked in d-solve but as i came accross a roll of my never used flexy finger wrap i thought ooooo would this work and be more comfortable and secure for my client.

xxx

I tried it a while ago and it didn't work too well for me, the dissolve/acetone evaporated too quickly.

ah oh well worth a thought

thanks for your reply

xxx

This is just a thought but has anyone tried using the flexy finger wrap to remove your shellac/gelish etc?

I've tried alsorts and right now i'm preferring to use square foils with a quarter of a cotton pad soaked in d-solve but as i came accross a roll of my never used flexy finger wrap i thought ooooo would this work and be more comfortable and secure for my client.

xxx

That sounds like the idea behind Graham Hands Down Wraps, which I love. They do a great job of keeping the remover in contact with the nail. But because it does not have a foil or plastic wrapper, it is prone to evaporating. I tend to squirt some extra remove on the pad halfway through and/or cover the hands with some plastic to lessen the evaporation.

Yes I've tried it but as already stated, the acetone evaporated way to quickly.
But if you were to use a pad with a plastic side this might stop some of the evaporation. I never bothered trying to experiment further, I just went back to my trusty foil method using my color matching foil:) which my clients all love and think is cute:)
The color matches my salon decor.

Latest posts

Back