Flirties - few questions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Passionate

Reaction score
I'm currently using Lash Perfect extensions but find the glue takes too long to dry and is pretty expensive! I was thinking of changing over to the faster glue from Flirtes and was wondering can anyone tell me how fast it drys?

Also on was on the wow factor wesbite and noticed that the lashes were also alot cheaper then Lash Perfect so I might change over all together if they are good... do they feel heavy at all when they are on?

Hi there,

If you want to pm me your address details, I can send you out a sample of the Expert strength adhesive and also a sample of our Flirties lashes so you can have a play with them and see what you think :biggrin:

Catherine x

Hi there,

If you want to pm me your address details, I can send you out a sample of the Expert strength adhesive and also a sample of our Flirties lashes so you can have a play with them and see what you think :biggrin:

Catherine x

thanks Catherine! Just pm'd you there.

I've been using Lash Perfect but find that they don't look as thick as some Flirties that I've seen. Do you find that the Flirties lashes look thicker?

Flirties extra strength glues dries very quick-less than 5 seconds.
With regards to the lashes, have a look around you can get exactly the same ones (nearly all companies are the same they just rebrand them) a lot cheaper.
Check out, secretlashes, eyelashproducts, eyeluvlashes, lashbase and lashsolutions.
x

Hiya,

I have also trained with lash perfect and use all their products. Lash Perfect is great for people who like the natural look but I've got clients who want extra thick lashes. Can anyone recommend where I can get some extra thick lashes?
Also, if I buy lashes from elsewhere will it be ok to continue using the same glue etc?

xxxx

Hi there,

Catherine x

If I pm you can you do the same for me please?- I've been using sane glue since I did training in march and just on 1 lady they're not lasting, falling out?!- can't see an expiry date either?. I've posted lots of time re help for glue. It's expensive so don't want to invest and make a mistake!. TIA xxx

If I pm you can you do the same for me please?- I've been using sane glue since I did training in march and just on 1 lady they're not lasting, falling out?!- can't see an expiry date either?. I've posted lots of time re help for glue. It's expensive so don't want to invest and make a mistake!. TIA xxx

*same!! Lol x

Yes sure, if you want to pm me your details, I'll get a sample of the Expert glue and lashes sent out to you :))) xxx

You certainly won't be wasting your money with Flirties extra strength glue. It's fab!! :)

Yes sure, if you want to pm me your details, I'll get a sample of the Expert glue and lashes sent out to you :))) xxx

Thanks so much!- have pm you x

Hi Catherine

Would it be possible for me to have some samples of the Expert Strength Adhesive and also a sample your Flirties Lashes as per your above thread also?? I have not long started practising lashes and have had a real problem with glue's etc, so trying your stuff would great before I buy. I have messaged you my address. Let me know if thats okay or not!!

Thanks so much.

Rachel xx

Hi there,

Catherine x

Hi Catherine thanks for your prompt delivery of samples to me- I can't wait to try it out!!- I'll let you know how I get on. Xxxx

one thing to be aware of, I am LP trained and was never taught to use a sealant. with flirties you should, they sell it. i find the stronger glue excellent in terms of sets lasting longer. however, it is very strong, it makes me feel quite ill after a few sets in a day. 5 out of my 100 clients have had a reaction to this glue so be warned, i would not use it on anyone with sensitive skin etc.

I do approx 20-40 sets if lashes a week and I don't ever feel ill after any of these lashes and I use the Flirties expert strength adhesive. Some clients eyes may water a little after but most are fine and no sensitivity at all if I leave them a few mins after I have applied the sealant. I love this adhesive I am a flurries trainer but if I didn't like the adhesive there is no way I would use it as my clients are my bread and butter and I rely on them for recommendations

Hi there,

Catherine x

hello wondered if you had any samples of the flirties glue and lashes left? im strugging to find a stronge glue! thanks

Hi,I also was wondering do you have any sample glue in expert strength please? Many thanks

Hi there,

Catherine x

I would love a sample if pos I haven't tried their lashes but always use the gkur but thinking about the even faster setting one I buy from wow factor all the time . Thanks Susan x

Hi thr. Just wondered if u got a few samples of flirties glue left i m really keen to have one of each plz as i m fighting alot to find a good glue. Thanks.
Blessed

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi thr. Just wondered if u got a few samples of flirties glue left i m really keen to have one of each plz as i m fighting alot to find a good glue. Thanks.
Blessed

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Me too, noticed this is an old thread but I am using eyelash emporium ultra platinum and can't say I am very impressed.

Latest posts

Back