Flirties or hollywood lashes??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creativemarie

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

This is only my 2nd post on here so i'm still kinda new:rolleyes:
I'm doing a eyelash extension course soon but don't know what one to go for, either Hollywood lashes or Flirties?
Can anyone give me any info as to whether Flirties stay on fairly well as i'm just worried in case anyone has problems with them coming off etc...
I work for myself so didn't wanna be going to peoples houses fixing probs with lashes all the time... :cry:

Many thanks for your help geeks!

Flirties lashes stay on just fine hun, you shouldnt have any problems, hth

The correct training, correct application technique and the best adhesives, coupled with the client being a good client and doing as they are told with their after care, lol, means that you shouldnt have any of the problems that concern you:hug:. You seem to have settled between two companies, (neither of which I trained with so cant offer advice there), so get the information from them, get the "feel" of the company, then go with your preference. Good luck x

I have trained with the Flirties and had no problems with them falling out. Like what has already been said if they are looked after properly you will have a lovely set of lashes.

l trained with xtreme but are now using lash perfect and find their glue the longest lasting my clients are coming in about every 4 weeks on average for a fill.

i trained with hollywood and love them, i am a hairdresser by trade but the majority of my work is lashes , all received by word of mouth of my good work!!!!!!!!!!!!
they stay on fine and i absolutly drum the aftercare into clients xx

The correct training, correct application technique and the best adhesives, coupled with the client being a good client and doing as they are told with their after care, lol, means that you shouldnt have any of the problems that concern you:hug:. You seem to have settled between two companies, (neither of which I trained with so cant offer advice there), so get the information from them, get the "feel" of the company, then go with your preference. Good luck x

As usual some sound advice here :hug:

Latest posts

Back