Flirties or Lash Base glue please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thebeauty

Reaction score
Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Try Eyelash Emporium eyelash extension glues you will not be disappointed. Make sure that you choose the right speed glue for the way that you work. Call one of our advisors on 01753 650656 if you need any help to decide.

Flirties all the way

Lash base extreme or sky glue.

Lashbase extreme x

Iv just purchased eyelash emporium ultra platinum glue after using medium and I am really not impressed. I really can't say I notice the drying time from the medium. I'm going to get a sample from flirtes and see which is best.

I have finally ordered lash base as i really cant compromise on slow drying time . Hope works well x

Iv just purchased eyelash emporium ultra platinum glue after using medium and I am really not impressed. I really can't say I notice the drying time from the medium. I'm going to get a sample from flirtes and see which is best.
Hi Fabulash. . if you bought recently and are disappointed, please return the glue. In tests the Ultra Platinum polymerised 40% faster than the standard medium glue. We experimented with even faster glues but found that they were setting before they had a chance to bond properly with the lash and they were difficult to store properly.

Hi. I used lashbase extreme glue today but i found it really runny. I did shake bottle as well. How do u manage?

Hi. I used lashbase extreme glue today but i found it really runny. I did shake bottle as well. How do u manage?

Hey,

I like it when the glue is runny, work with it, it'll give a cleaner bond with no blobs.

Oh i c . Thanks for letting me know . Will it last longer then ?

Lash base extreme glue is really good. As long as you have enough glue on the extension and a good bond I don't see why not.
My clients used to have quite a lot on still after 3 weeks.

Highly recommend lash revolution 'pro +' dries in 3 seconds xoxo. Ask for a sample x

Bespoke whr to order a sample plz? Thanks

I'd be interested in a sample as well, I ordered a Flirties sample but it hasnt come yet :sad:

Used flirties extra one today n just loved it . 5 star

Another vote for sky, I've used flirties, lashbase etc pretty much all of them and sky for me is best by far, I try to trial a new glue every 2 months to see if there is a better one and so far no.
( however you won't be disappointed with lashbase their products are some of the best I have used)

Sky is great for volume and classic, you don't get lumps, retention is great, so is shelf life and at £17 it's a bargain without compromising on quality.

If it's good enough for the Russia lash techs it's good enough for me.

No doubt lashbase products are amazing but glue i found too runny.

Latest posts

Back