Flirties or Lash Perfect?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

callaghanbeauty

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking to book my eyelashe course with either Flirties or Lash perfect but can't decide which, any suggestions which to go for?

Thanks

I'm doing mine with Lash Perfect today - I'll let you know how I get on! I'm very excited!!!!

Both had good reviews on here but when I contacted them both LP got back to me straight away and Flirties still haven't gotten back to me so that made up my mind!

I trained with lash perfect, I found them really good, right amount of theory with a lot of practice time and support. If you do a search you will find lots of threads about lash training, Flirties also has good reviews and I believe the training is 1-2-1, but you'll need to double check this.

Hi if you can on me your details I can get someone to get in touch with you as we always respond straight away to any enquiries or contacts 😊

Just done my training with Lash Perfect today and cant fault it - plenty of practise time and the teacher was v good/helpful. I'm excited to do my case studies now!

Just done my training with Lash Perfect today and cant fault it - plenty of practise time and the teacher was v good/helpful. I'm excited to do my case studies now!

well done and now that you have taken the first step the real work begins ....focus and spend as much time as you can on your case studies as this will pay dividends when it finaly comes to your qualification after which your new buisness venture can begin in ernest
Good luck :hug:

well done and now that you have taken the first step the real work begins ....focus and spend as much time as you can on your case studies as this will pay dividends when it finaly comes to your qualification after which your new buisness venture can begin in ernest
Good luck :hug:

Thank yoooou :)

I really like Lash Perfect, good products and training

i might be training with lash perfect in a few weeks, are the case studies hard? whats involved???

Myself and my 2 therapists are booked with Flirties for the 7th August. Im really looking forward to it.

The lady who will be training us was so helpfull. The kits are better value, and also the trainging for aditinal therpasits was much beter with flirties.

Lash perfect train 10 miles form me but I chose to drive for an hour and a half for Flirties, ive heard great things about flirites training :)

Myself and my 2 therapists are booked with Flirties for the 7th August. Im really looking forward to it.

The lady who will be training us was so helpfull. The kits are better value, and also the trainging for aditinal therpasits was much beter with flirties.

Lash perfect train 10 miles form me but I chose to drive for an hour and a half for Flirties, ive heard great things about flirites training :)

Thanks so much for the feedback Jemima.....you are going to love the training with Luisa but if there is anything we can help with please shout!

I did my training with Lash Perfect in London the other week and couldn't fault it. The case studies are just practise really - a good way of getting you confident!

I was torn also as heard great stuff about Flirties too!

Im going to train with Flirties. So excited im just waiting for the next available date :D

flirties was my first go to point but i got mucked around with training dates and things so i opted for lash perfect and the girls are really nice on the phone. ive heard great things. which ever one you choose to go for im sure they will both be brill. they both have great reputations.

i might be training with lash perfect in a few weeks, are the case studies hard? whats involved???

Have you already booked with them? If so haven't they provided you with what is expected of you? I would contact them my darling and find out, I know I always want to know everything about a course and what is expected but have found from experience the only one that can really tell you is the company or the trainer you are going to train with.:wink2:

I trained with Luisa and she was amazing. I was rubbish but she was so patient with me. :wink2:

Latest posts

Back