Flirties volume lash course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mez

Reaction score
Has anyone done the flirties volume lash course, thinking of doing this or lash perfect Russian volume, what's everyone views on these two company courses?
I have already done standard and express lashes with lash perfect but have read a lot of good things about flirties

Did you book onto either of these courses ? I have just booked onto flirties volume course and can't wait to do the training !

Has anyone done the flirties volume lash course, thinking of doing this or lash perfect Russian volume, what's everyone views on these two company courses?
I have already done standard and express lashes with lash perfect but have read a lot of good things about flirties

Hiya! As a Flirties trainer myself I cannot recommend our volume course enough :) for further info on the course and kit contents please visit flirties and for any enquiries please don't hesitate to get in touch or contact head office.
Christine x

Hiya! As a Flirties trainer myself I cannot recommend our volume course enough :) for further info on the course and kit contents please visit flirties and for any enquiries please don't hesitate to get in touch or contact head office.

Christine x

Hi Christine, ive been looking into the flirties volume lash course, I trained with Lash Perfect for standard lashes in 2010. I wondered where your training locations are? I'm in North Yorkshire x

Hi Christine, ive been looking into the flirties volume lash course, I trained with Lash Perfect for standard lashes in 2010. I wondered where your training locations are? I'm in North Yorkshire x

Your closest flirties volume trainer is the excellent kelly shah in Manchester [email protected]

Latest posts

Back