Flockaider

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glitter tips

Reaction score
Hi
I've seen a couple of times "flocked" nails and apparently there is a kit called Flockaider. Just wondered if anyone had done this or knew where I can get the kit from and can it be used on Gelish?? Xxx

Just marking this I would like to here of any one who's used it too ! :)

fell upon this product yesterday in scratch, it creates the effect of velvet on nails, comes in a variety of colours, can be used with nail polish or gels as to gel polish i didnt find any mention of that sorry, its manufactured in the ukraine by a company called Velena and is distributed via germany.

Here is the contact:~ [email protected]

looks interesting but i know there is glue involved which did put me off, let us all know what else you can find out.

There was a post a little while ago about this.

I've used craft flock before to get the same effect by just applying to the tacky layer of Shellac.

Silly question but what happens when you wash your hands? Does it go a bit soggy ?
Vicki x

I was thinking the same thing? Is it just one of those things you'd have for a special occasion just for the day? Or does it last longer? Xx

Yep, lovely effect while it lasted, but it did of course go soggy when wet, then all stiff once it was dry. A bit like when you wash a fluffy new towel for the first time and it goes hard and rough (mine do anyway lol) x

Had a look on the valena website, it comes with a plastic gadget which looks to puff it out onto the nail then they use a large cosmetic brush to remove excess, comes in 7 colours if anybody is interested they have a short video showing you how to apply, go onto the gallery, then video, its the 2nd video down on the page.

Its on the website to buy only one drawback its not in english :eek:

found a demo on u tube :biggrin: googled flockaider and up it came.

Latest posts

Back