Floor lamp or clip on lamp? Beauty trolley drawers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plumpapple

Reaction score
Hi,

As I'm currently setting up I am trying to work out which would be best to buy and thought you lovely geeks would have experience in knowing which is best?

So, do I go for a tall floor lamp which will hang over the table or a clip on desk lamp?

Do you have pictures or links to yours that you use and would you recommend it?

Also I already have a portable manicure table so planning to continue using this for the time being but I know I will need more space for all my things as I don't want it to look cluttered with all my products. Do most of you have a little beauty trolley with drawers in next to your desks? And if so would you recommend your one and again, do you have pics or links? I think I would I need some deep drawers (for pump bottles) and some shallow ones (for polishes). What do you have in yours?
I have quite a small area to work in so want to have good storage.

Thank you so much in advance!
x

Anyone?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry to bump again just would be really interested to know especially regarding the lamp question- floor or clip on ?thanks!

I've been looking at a floor lamp that will illuminate the whole of my desk area. I find with the desk lamp I have, it doesn't illuminate the other side so well, as it's not directly overhead. I've seen this one on amazon...

Lifemax 250.1 Floor Standing High Vision Reading Light
http://amazon.co.uk/dp/B002G8SYW0m

I've been looking at a floor lamp that will illuminate the whole of my desk area. I find with the desk lamp I have, it doesn't illuminate the other side so well, as it's not directly overhead. I've seen this one on amazon...

Lifemax 250.1 Floor Standing High Vision Reading Light
http://amazon.co.uk/dp/B002G8SYW0m

That looks great but the bulbs look a bit of a pain!

That looks great but the bulbs look a bit of a pain!

How so, says it has extended life of 8,000 hours? The bulbs are sold on amazon too.

How so, says it has extended life of 8,000 hours? The bulbs are sold on amazon too.

I just thought they could be hard to get hold off if you need a replacement maybe 5 years time

A-ah, got you. Could always get a spare at time of purchase?? Works out @ £8 per year for just the lamp though.

I have a desk light from hobbycraft that cost around £35, I find it great illuminating the side it's on and dark the other side. Superb for mobile though - it was a god send in my mum's dark dining room yesterday.

Good luck choosing :)

A-ah, got you. Could always get a spare at time of purchase?? Works out @ £8 per year for just the lamp though.

I have a desk light from hobbycraft that cost around £35, I find it great illuminating the side it's on and dark the other side. Superb for mobile though - it was a god send in my mum's dark dining room yesterday.

Good luck choosing :)

Thank you
:)

Latest posts

Back