Floor lamp with magnifying glass?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerGirlNails

Reaction score
Currently I am using an LED lamp that provides somewhat adequate light, but as I move from the hand closest to the light, to the hand farthest away, it is harder for me to see, and I find myself struggling to see, even when I pull the client's hand to the light.

I found this while looking for a floor lamp with an adjustable arm.

http://www.amazon.com/Brightech-Lig...8&qid=1456427398&sr=8-144&keywords=floor+lamp

What do you guys think of having a magnifying glass with an LED light built in that you can use while attending to small detail? I'm thinking it would cut down hugely on eye strain and me hunching over to see little details.

Does anyone use anything similar? And if so, how has it worked for you?

Thanks for your opinions!

Beth

I use a regular lamp which is clamped closer to the clients side and when I get to the polish part I also use a LED magnifying lamp which is also clamped to my table but closer to my side. I don't think I could work without it now! I find I can get a much better gel polish application this way. Hope that helps

Thank you! That's what I was hoping to hear. I plan on keep my lamp which gives a decent amount of light, and using this as extra light, plus extra close vision :)

Latest posts

Back