Floral lace design

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkzebranails

Reaction score
Hi I remember being asked for these nails, I contacted Jacava who posted the pic on Facebook and they told me they were freehand. they are beautiful. whoever did them is very talented! I tried to recreate but nowhere near as good! X

Hi I remember being asked for these nails, I contacted Jacava who posted the pic on Facebook and they told me they were freehand. they are beautiful. whoever did them is very talented! I tried to recreate but nowhere near as good! X

They cant be freehand surely??? wow if they are.

Im sure someone posted a link to a decal that looked identical.

I think it was a konad stamp to be honest. Also somebody did post a link to a minx one on s2 site. It was silver but very similar. It is lovely though I agree x

Someone did post a link.. I can't believe I haven't bookmarked it as I loved these nails! How annoying.. I'm almost certain it was a decal too. Sorry to be of no help whatsoever! Going to have a search now xx

Someone did post a link.. I can't believe I haven't bookmarked it as I loved these nails! How annoying.. I'm almost certain it was a decal too. Sorry to be of no help whatsoever! Going to have a search now xx

Thank you, I know for a fact it wasn't a stamped image and someone did post what it was.

Can anyone else help please??

Ooh I really hope someone will post the link! Must admit I was a bit sceptical that it was freehand as it's so perfect! Thought that must be some talent!
Here was my best attempt and as you can see its quite laughable!! Fingers crossed we find the link as the proper ones really are so pretty!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376302777.424828.jpg

anyone else remember this picture?

Actually my guess is freehand aswell, there are little tell tell signs of fre hand painting there :) A talented person yes, but if you look close the Spaces between leafs, and the flowers is not even, and the flowers is not precisely the same either.

There could easily be a plate for something like that also, but in this Picture I will bet that it is free hand.

It was def freehand. I remember Bern amazed that someone had such talent! Stunning x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back