Fluttering eye problems, advice needed please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheGardenRoom

Reaction score
Good evening.

I have been doing individual lash extensions for a few months and up until now, I’ve been incredibly lucky with my clients, but I have a new client coming to me tomorrow morning. She came to me for a patch test on Friday and her eyes were sooooo fluttery, I’m really hoping that they will settle down through the time of the treatment, but I’m dreading it (when I usually really look forward to carrying out the treatment). Does anyone have any advice on how to calm the eyes please.

Thank you in advance.

Sam x

I have a client on thursday with same problem which i am pretty concerned about to. I have seen some people tape half the eyelashes up to reveal the lashes underneath with more space between them if that makes sense? This makes isolation slightly easier as there is less eyelashes to separate. I have seen other people attempt to use tape to keep the eye still - I am gonna try to practice this methods and try both out! x

I have a client on thursday with same problem which i am pretty concerned about to. I have seen some people tape half the eyelashes up to reveal the lashes underneath with more space between them if that makes sense? This makes isolation slightly easier as there is less eyelashes to separate. I have seen other people attempt to use tape to keep the eye still - I am gonna try to practice this methods and try both out! x
Awww I feel for you, I did actually manage the treatment, she was not nearly as fluttery as she was at the patch test, maybe it was just nerves of coming to a new environment, so possibly once she had been she relaxed a little. Good luck, please let me know the outcome x

Place a piece of micro foam tape on the eyelid it stops the flutters, or you can tape a 5p on top of the eyelid with micropore tape that also helps. Don’t talk to her and let her relax, I also find if they drink a lot of caffeine it can make eyes more fluttery x

Place a piece of micro foam tape on the eyelid it stops the flutters, or you can tape a 5p on top of the eyelid with micropore tape that also helps. Don’t talk to her and let her relax, I also find if they drink a lot of caffeine it can make eyes more fluttery x
Thank you so much, it turned out it wasn’t such a problem in the end, but will definitely take note of this for future reference. Thank you again x

Latest posts

Back