Flyers, deals & students ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnnaEx

Reaction score
Okay so summer is over and its 3 months until the busiest time of the year arrives CHRISTMAS :D But i'm struggling with what to offer now.

I live in a very uni based town so a lot of us rely on the students/tourism etc and the students are just arriving back.

Any ideas/suggestions on what to offer this month and coming to october? Halloween week is fine i've got that sorted.

With the flyers I will be putting them round the uni, uni houses/flats, pubs and the 2 bars we have here :rolleyes: lol I'm just stuck with no ideas coming through like a ''writers block''

What about like ''bring this flyer in and get 10% off'' ''welcome freshers heres a new deal for you'' idk what do you think?

Thanks!

What about 'Freshen Up Your Style' and the underneath - 'We'd like to welcome students to (name of town) with 10% off their first appointment when presenting this flyer'?

Is this going to be the only time you are going to discount for students? My sister lived in a very student orientated city and she used to just bounce around different salons while she was away until she found one she liked that did 20% off on one day week so that might be better in the long run

Just remember, I would of thought the majority of people would travel home from uni for the Xmas period so you need to try catch them before they leave.

What about 'Freshen Up Your Style' and the underneath - 'We'd like to welcome students to (name of town) with 10% off their first appointment when presenting this flyer'?

Is this going to be the only time you are going to discount for students? My sister lived in a very student orientated city and she used to just bounce around different salons while she was away until she found one she liked that did 20% off on one day week so that might be better in the long run
Great idea! Thank you! No theres going to be plenty of discount for students, i usually give them 10% off anyway but I just wanted to catch new ones this time.

Just remember, I would of thought the majority of people would travel home from uni for the Xmas period so you need to try catch them before they leave.

True, although all the student Xmas parties will be at Uni before they go home.
More difficult to get wasted when you're living back with the parents. :)

Latest posts

Back