Foil placement bored!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteffiMc

Reaction score
Hi all just thought I'd see how everyone places their foils i feel like I'm in a bit if a rut using the same all the time!!! Thanks in advance :) x

Hi all just thought I'd see how everyone places their foils i feel like I'm in a bit if a rut using the same all the time!!! Thanks in advance :) x
Try a halo on top of head and do triangles inside or out of halo, you can do back to back slices in triangles, weaves , worlds your oyster , try diamond shape on top , leave about 2 inch from hairline and do diamond on an angle and foil this or you can even do block colour in both . Try a star on top of head and around the perimeter of star do about four back to back slices , the hair left in star shape will sit on top ;-) xx

Hey thank you!! I'll have to try these and see how I go! Will be nice for a change :) x

Fast foiling for profit
If you have iPhone iPad or kindle you can download this from amazon x

Fast foiling for profit

Oh I do ill have a look thank you x

Fast foiling for profit

Its not on the iBook store xoxo

Aw ok :(. I'm so fed up I'm a mobile hairdresser so really need to get on a colour course I think, just stuck in a rut with the same old colour techniques!! X

I need to learn some new technique I only do the normal one back to back and side and top boring lol

Is there anywhere online that show new techniques?. X

I've been trying to get onto a course for colour/foiling top up for ages, but cos I use affinage its pretty hard, eternally waiting on my wholesaler to come up with something, not gonna go on a fudge/wella course when its not the brand i use :/

Aw ok :(. I'm so fed up I'm a mobile hairdresser so really need to get on a colour course I think, just stuck in a rut with the same old colour techniques!! X
you can download the kindle reading app free from amazon onto various devices like your laptop or phone and get the Fast Foiling for Profit book that way xxx

if you all like i can talk you through diagonal forward , backward , vertical foil techniques. i went on principles of highlights with redken last year , dont want to sound braggy, but i dont mind passing on what i learnt :))) xxx

if you all like i can talk you through diagonal forward , backward , vertical foil techniques. i went on principles of highlights with redken last year , dont want to sound braggy, but i dont mind passing on what i learnt :))) xxx

I'd like that Aswell if u don't mind

Please love to learn something new too. X

okey doke is it ok with you guys if i do it on Sunday as there will be pics and writing to go up , and ive got visitors this evening and out tomorrow night ;-) xx

okey doke is it ok with you guys if i do it on Sunday as there will be pics and writing to go up , and ive got visitors this evening and out tomorrow night ;-) xx

Not.A problem thanks hun looking forward to see it xx

As promised..
DSCF1674.jpg

If you need me to explain more just ask. :) xx

Latest posts

Back