Foils-how close to the scalp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It only takes me an hour to do full head foils, sometimes less, and I take my time lol x

It only takes me an hour to do full head foils, sometimes less, and I take my time lol x

Ha ha I'm a full on slow coach in comparison !

I often feel like my clients get tired of sitting in the chair though. Ill apologize for having to be at the salon for 2 1/2 or more hours and they always say that its ok. But I'm so afraid someone will say, "I'm not going back to her, she takes too long" but I always try to do my best and be the best colorist in the town I live in.

I often feel like my clients get tired of sitting in the chair though. Ill apologize for having to be at the salon for 2 1/2 or more hours and they always say that its ok. But I'm so afraid someone will say, "I'm not going back to her, she takes too long" but I always try to do my best and be the best colorist in the town I live in.

Speed is irrelevant when quality is the result, I would much prefer to sit for 10 hours for a t bar set of foils and have the best than be there 20 minutes and come out slap dash looking.
Its something I continue to my clients too xoxo

Speed is irrelevant when quality is the result, I would much prefer to sit for 10 hours for a t bar set of foils and have the best than be there 20 minutes and come out slap dash looking.
Its something I continue to my clients too xoxo

Lol tomme ... That would be the equivalent of placing one foil, let it develop, remove, place the next foil, let it develop, remove and so on. :)

An hour? Takes me between 1hr 20 and 1hr 30 !!! As blue said it isn't a race!

In right there with you on timings! I cannot get my head around how I would do it any faster !

So 80mins for foils + 50 mins waiting + 15mins to wash + 25 haircut + 30 blowdry so it take around 3-30 hours for a full head highlights that is a lot

50min wait? No!

Your shampoo is Not commercially viable either!

10mins consultation 80 mins application up to 30 development 60 cut and finish x

10mins consultation 80 mins application up to 30 development 60 cut and finish x

If its High lift tint it's around 60 mins wait... Or even if u use 6% bleach u got leave for longer. It's around 3 hours anyway that is a lot ;(

I'd go with that as close to my timings-only I don't do the C&F stylest are 45-60 mins.

This should be included in your cut and finish style x

If its High lift tint it's around 60 mins wait... Or even if u use 6% bleach u got leave for longer. It's around 3 hours anyway that is a lot ;(

Tigi highlifts are 35 and you shouldnt really need to leave your prelightener on for 50 mins if you are then your lifting from a really dark base and in my opnion it would look crap x

I have to shampoo so I put the time there lol

15mins? Seriously? 10mins max!! 15 is way to long! If you paid the water rates you'd understand

15 minutes jesusbid be bankrupt !!! X

Tigi highlifts are 35 and you shouldnt really need to leave your prelightener on for 50 mins if you are then your lifting from a really dark base and in my opnion it would look crap x

Too right!

Takes me an hour to do half head! lol.
Perfection takes time and effort. I love seeing the results from doing loads of fine foils!
Makes you proud haha, ohh I really am a hair geek :-S

15mins? Seriously? 10mins max!! 15 is way to long! If you paid the water rates you'd understand

I mean to take foils out and then rinse shampoo and conditioner at college they said we have 15 to do
It lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back