Follow up on thread to do with passport

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heavenly_Nails

Reaction score
Hi

Just to say thanks to all off you who gave me support about passport, Well i got my passport today, it cost me another 51.00 but it here and now i can relax and look forward to going to turkey next week.

:D

Phew!!!! What a relief. You have a brilliant time. xx

Have a fab time Michaelaxxxx

You will probably know but.......make sure you have a £10 note per person to get into the country, for a visa. They will not accept £20 note for 2 people only £10 notes and make sure they are relitvly clean and crisp.
Hope this helps & enjoy your hols
oh by the way where abouts are you going in Turkey?

Heavenly_Nails said:
Hi

Just to say thanks to all off you who gave me support about passport, Well i got my passport today, it cost me another 51.00 but it here and now i can relax and look forward to going to turkey next week.

:D

well thats good news. have a good un. xxx :D

NoticeableNails said:
You will probably know but.......make sure you have a £10 note per person to get into the country, for a visa. They will not accept £20 note for 2 people only £10 notes and make sure they are relitvly clean and crisp.
Hope this helps & enjoy your hols
oh by the way where abouts are you going in Turkey?

Im off to marmaris Cameo Val has given me lots off tips and things to do which was great so thanks.:)

Latest posts

Back