Foot spa disaster!! PLEASE HELP!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiffany.

Reaction score
Hi guys
So I've heard footsie spas are out of the country at the minute, but I neeeeeeed one for next week or at least something as good and easy to clean.
I have my first pamper party wanting pedicures and I'm STUCK :Scared:

The liners are appealing to me because the thought if having to run to the kitchen in-between each lady to give the spa a Goidelic scrub doesn't sound too appealing. Could anyone advise me on a foot spa with the same results the foot spa give ie quiet vibration, water stays warm etc & whether there's any out there that have liners in them also. I'm so desperate...., please help!!

Xxx

Thank you for that link, I've just registered with them so waiting for confirmation on my account, until then I can't see prices. Could you advise me on price of the foot spa and also could anyone leave a review on this product if they have ever used it xx

I was in the same position as you the other week & had to make do with a pedicure bowl. On the plus side this came with separate liners which I now name & keep for that client. I find that the bowl is less noisy and I throw in a lavender bath bomb to create a bit of fizz & then carry on with my exfoliation. After my initial disappointment at not being able to buy the footsie I'm now thrilled with my bowl & I saved some money.

This could be an option the only thing is, is I would like the water to keep warm. Big thing for me. Where did you get the liners xx

Check beauty express they do this as well

Their not electric :( I want one that will keep the water warm x

The stand it goes on does the vibration and heat but goodness the price.
:eek:
I really love the resin bowls you can get not sure how they hold the heat though im thinking i will put some hot stones in mine but then not good for mobile.

Sorry for delay, only just got out of treatments.
I know it doesn't keep it hot but I just had to go with something.
I only soak prior to exfoliation & then wash off so it's hot enough for that.
I think it was about £30 with liners so it might be your only option for now.
Hope you manage to get something sorted.

Latest posts

Back