Foot Spa????????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

terrimouse

Reaction score
Hi there, still totally new to this fabulous site, but i was just wondering what you guys out there use to soak your client's feet in during a pedicure? I'm still doing my nvq2, and loving it!!
Thanks guys T xxxx

Do you mean a foot spa, warm water and a foot soak?

Foot soak that I use is OPI, really nice. xx

oh thanks, i meant to say really can anyone recommend a foot spa? Such as hive or scholl, something small enough that does the job
x

I have a Footsie Bath which I believe Ellisons have just added to their catalogue but I had mind from Perfect Nail, I love it!!

oh thanks, i meant to say really can anyone recommend a foot spa? Such as hive or scholl, something small enough that does the job
x

Oh sorry! I use one I got for argos. I can't remember the name but it bubbles, heats up and massages. The Footsie baths sound great for easy of cleaning, but it put me off that it doesn't bubble. I have a feeling that we would use tons of product trying to get it bubbly. xx

I use the footsie bath too. It's very hygienic. It is nice and deep so great for washing off scrubs etc....and will fit up to a size 13!
It has heat and vibrate and when you've finished, there's no cleaning to do-bonus :)

mines is a scholl one, it vibrates/massages and keeps water warm, does the job fine x

Oh sorry! I use one I got for argos. I can't remember the name but it bubbles, heats up and massages. The Footsie baths sound great for easy of cleaning, but it put me off that it doesn't bubble. I have a feeling that we would use tons of product trying to get it bubbly. xx

I have a footise bath but before that I had a basic argos footspa and it was fab. I also had an expensive babyliss footspa at home and it wasn't a patch on the argos one.

If your still training I would probably get something inexpensive.

Latest posts

Back