Footspas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
After buying a cheapy footspa and it was rubbish! Can any of you recommend a decent one pls,that is easily mobile. Thanks
Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

There is plenty of threads here about foot spas. Do the research and you'll find plenty of good advice xxxx

After buying a cheapy footspa and it was rubbish! Can any of you recommend a decent one pls,that is easily mobile. Thanks

I'm madly in love with the Footsie! It's light, portable, sanitary and works FAB! :)

O.k great! Thanks :) will have a look into the footsie,sounds good x

Hi, I use the rubber/plastic bucket things you buy in asda. They are bright colours, have handles to carry and are pliable. I put marbles in the bottom so the client can play about with them while soaking her feet. Everyone loves them and they are so easy to keep clean. I have a pink one and they only cost a couple of pounds. They always comment on the marbles too as they :Dkind of massage the feet.

Heard good things about footsie also :d

Hi, I am also mobile and when I started three years ago I really researched the possibility of a cordless footspa. The link below will take you to Amazon who are out of stock. I think maybe Scholl don't make it anymore. However, I got a brand new one on e-bay and having just looked there are a few there. It is fully rechargeable, you don't have to faff around in a clients house looking for a socket! - and my clients love it. It has two settings, the 1st is a gentle vibration and the 2nd is a bubble effect but a bit on the load side! Most people like setting 1. Hope that helps. Its also quite light and plenty of room for ladies with bigger feet!:wink2:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Scholl-Cordless-Rechargeable-Foot-Spa/dp/B001AYVQQC

I got the footsie spa a few years ago but in all honesty I wasn't overly impressed with it I found all the setting buttons very flimsy on it

O.k thanks for the advice x

I was recommended by my trainers not to use a foot spa as they are very hard to properly sanitize. So if you get one make sure you can clean properly...

I was recommended by my trainers not to use a foot spa as they are very hard to properly sanitize. So if you get one make sure you can clean properly...

That's what's so good about the Footsie, it comes with disposable liners so very hygienic. Love mine

Myself and my clients both love my Footsie. They love the fact I can walk out with an individual liner filled with water and they see that it is for their personal use only.

Im thinking of getting a foot spa at excel, i love the look at the footsie spa but a little on the pricey side. Anyone purchased or used the Belava foot spa?? this also comes with liners also which is why im looking at it

I use the Belava Foot spa and it is nice :) It's pretty and very light... It has little bobbly bits at the bottom to massage the feet if the client moves them around. xx

Thankyou nice to hear this. As most of the views are about the footsie. x

That's what's so good about the Footsie, it comes with disposable liners so very hygienic. Love mine

Amen to that! No more worrying, 'did I clean it well enough'?

Im thinking of getting a foot spa at excel, i love the look at the footsie spa but a little on the pricey side. Anyone purchased or used the Belava foot spa?? this also comes with liners also which is why im looking at it

The Footsie is worth every penny and much less expensive than the Belava, at least in the US.

Hi, I use the rubber/plastic bucket things you buy in asda. They are bright colours, have handles to carry and are pliable. I put marbles in the bottom so the client can play about with them while soaking her feet. Everyone loves them and they are so easy to keep clean. I have a pink one and they only cost a couple of pounds. They always comment on the marbles too as they :Dkind of massage the feet.

The marbles are such a good idea! I would never have thought to do that. May have to steal your idea and try it out :D xxx

Latest posts

Back