For Ant Buckley ezflow glitters

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mui

Reaction score
Sawasdee ka Anthony

I have the walk of fame and dare to dazzling glitter collections and i want to know please if you ever mix the glitters to make your own origional colors .

Thank you mui from the land of smiles

hi mui,

you can indeed mix the dare to be dazzling and walk of fame powders together. if you want to you can even add the colour powders too!!!!

all in all you have 30 glittler and 40 colour powders that can all be intermixed.

antony

That is good to know, i never thought of mixing all the powders before. I only have a few at the moment and have the nail art bug, so untill i can afford somemore, i will have a play at mixing them.:)

Welcome back, Mui - hope you enjoyed your trip!

What a good idea! I hadn't thought of trying that, but it's something I'll certainly be trying in the near future.

Ant - while you're here, I've bought the Colour Drops after watching the Ez Flow DVD, but it only gives one example for using one colour drops with one powder, do you have any tried and tested combinations you can recommend for the drops and powders? Pulleeeeeeeze! ;)

Thanks
Jackie

JackieMc said:
I've bought the Colour Drops after watching the Ez Flow DVD, but it only gives one example for using one colour drops with one powder, do you have any tried and tested combinations you can recommend for the drops and powders? Pulleeeeeeeze! ;)

Thanks
Jackie
I was looking at these on the web, they look very interesting, did you buy the box set or just some individula colours.

let me know when you get the dvd back

the best way to use colourdrops is to use in combination with any of our clear or dare to be dazzling powders. if your not carefull with the white based powders the white pigment can cause the colour to split.

now combinations... i dont really have any specific ones though i do like boogie nights 102 with the blue or 103 with the red, its all about playing with it i guess. just e carefull not to add too much as it can slow down your set time.

hope this helps

antony

Thanks Antony,

I'll try those you've mentioned and have a play with the others!

Jackie

Latest posts

Back