For those who stock more than one brand of tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicki-Marie

Reaction score
What are the benefits of stocking more than one brand of spray tan? I currently only use one, with no problems in the whole time ive been using it. Why add another one alongside existing brand? Does it confuse any clients? I can imagine questions such as which is better etc. Im curious :D

I currently stock Sienna-X which ticks most boxes for me. However, I may take on Fake Bake to accommodate those who particularly like that brand. Fake Bake tends to be a bigger household name than Sienna-X and the young love it. I also like the colour of Fake Bake too.:hug:

Personally I would only use 1 brand of spray tan. I use Fake Bake and I love it, all my clients have been really happy with it. I think you are right in that people would ask why you have 2 different makes and ask the differences etc... it would be awkward to have to sell them against each other. If you have one product that you totally believe in then I think people will feel more confident in he product and you.

I think a lot of people offer 2 different tans to give clients a choice.
Some tans give a nice golden natural colour and other tans give a more brown colour. I stock Nouvatan which is a nice natural colour and goes up to a 16%. I also stock LA Disco which is an 18%.
Some of my clients like to go really brown so i stock just this one percentage for those that want to go really dark brown.

Latest posts

Back