Forgetful Moments!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loualarta

Reaction score
I started my nails last night at about 11.30 whilst watching supernatural. I was doing them in no order as I was soaking some off as well. When I had finished I realised I had forgoten to take off the cuticle erase with scrubfresh on 2 of my nails as I had just rubbed it off with a wipe so I could just check the few I was soaking off. I didnt take off the shine or anything. Im just waiting for them to start lifting now as cuticle erase is creamy. That will teach me for paying more attention to the telly

I was just wondering if any of you geeks had ever finished a treatment or got half way through and thought god I forgot to do something important. Did you try and rectify it or did you just carry on and hope for the best. Id love to know!! thankyou

just bumping this up

I forgot to use a primer once! I was really new at doing nails and practicing on my friend. They actually turned out ok and didn't have any bad lifting or anything. Oh, and I forgot to use a bonder on my mom once. She had no problems either though. I haven't made a mistake like that in quite some time though.

One tip my teacher taught me was to line up all your products in the order you use them on your desk. I found in the beginning that really helped me.

Carmen

I once frogot to put the second coat of polish on one hand.....sad thing was I did all the art work ontop of it too .....my client and I were so busy chatting we didnt notice it until we were finished! thank god she just laughed about it ! she wore it for two weeks that way.....over the years have also forgot to buff before polish, forgot to prime, forgot clients and double booked, my god the list goes on! probably forget my head if it wasn't attached! :):) even forgot to brush my hair once ....and I was goin to work ....at a hair Salon !!!

Latest posts

Back