Forgetting bits on nail course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knsfamily

Reaction score
hi i recently started a nail course well a 4 wk course paid by the goverment as i was recently made reduant , but i keep forgetting bits is this normal
are there any sites that i can watch as i only do 1 day a week for about 3hrs and the trainer leaves us 2 get on with it they only showed us once
ive bought a nail kit from a company called naio but i forgot 2 order nail clippers so ive not used it yet
if any 1 nos of any good sites that i can read up on or watch be really appretated

hi I am a newbie to nails, I have just opened a small nail bar but still have lots to learn! You could try looking on You Tube at some demos on there - its really useful. you can see it being done step by step. Hope this helps!

hi i recently started a nail course well a 4 wk course paid by the goverment as i was recently made reduant , but i keep forgetting bits is this normal
are there any sites that i can watch as i only do 1 day a week for about 3hrs and the trainer leaves us 2 get on with it they only showed us once
ive bought a nail kit from a company called naio but i forgot 2 order nail clippers so ive not used it yet
if any 1 nos of any good sites that i can read up on or watch be really appretated

Look on YouTube, but be careful what you watch. You'll see some really dodgy nails and some downright dangerous practices being shown! Watch Nailzoo's videos on YouTube. He's a member on here, and you'll see some great nails and pick up loads of information.

Latest posts

Back