Foundation advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gem3110

Reaction score
Hi, I am a spray tanner seeking makeup advice. I have freckles, large pores and oily t zone skin. Can anyone recommend a good foundation that will make me look glowy and dewy, doesn't have to cover the freckles but cover blemishes etc that won't make me look cakey. All out of ideas to get the gorgeous Healthy dewy skin. I am asking Santa for urban decay setting spray as lots of people have recommended it. I need to set my foundation other wise I'm shiny but they all make me matte. I also use highlighting powder but never gives me the all over healthy glow. Any advice would be greatly appreciated xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Jane Iredale pure pressed base.

Goes on like a dream and leaves skin looking fab.

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

A little tip! Moisturise but go lightly over t zone. Then using a make up sponge, apply milk of magnesium to t zone. Let it dry. This will stop you getting an oily breakthrough. Add foundation.There's several high street foundations that in my opinion are just as good as the high end ones. I'm loving loreal infallible foundation at the moment. It's 24 hr foundation and looks the same at the end of the day as the start! Use corn silk original satin powder. I've used everything but in my opinion it's still one of the best! Btw I have combination skin x

Latest posts

Back