Foundation Course Booked !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bug123

Reaction score
Just to let everyone know...

Booked Foundation Course for the 11th-13th Jan 2004 at Milton keynes !!

Whoopeee!! :D

Anyone else booked same dates/venue?

Any advice?

Are there any concessions for men? 8)

Will they be gentle with me? :rolleyes:

Well done!! Thats not fair you'll be doing yours before me !!! :D Mine is booked in Coventry for 20th Jan. so you'll have to let me know how it goes!

I'm reeeeeeeeelly looking forward to mine as I'm sure you are!

As we've been told before go in with a fresh mind to it all. Also take notepad and pen and take plenty of notes. Don't panic by the way when you get your list of products to get that will compliment your kit. Some of the stuff you get in your kit already and you don't need all the stuff for the actual course. Any probs deciding on what to get then pm me as someone has already helped me decide what to get.

All the best and I'm sure you'll looooooooove it.

Tamm

bug123 said:
Just to let everyone know...

Booked Foundation Course for the 11th-13th Jan 2004 at Milton keynes !!

Whoopeee!! :D

Anyone else booked same dates/venue?

Any advice?

Are there any concessions for men? 8)

Will they be gentle with me? :rolleyes:

I have done all of my Creative training with Anne at Milton Keynes - all the way through to Masters.

What concessions do men need LOL - I dont think Anne would ask you to wear a dress and she does have a boys loo so I dont think you will have any problems.

What concessions do men need LOL - I dont think Anne would ask you to wear a dress and she does have a boys loo so I dont think you will have any problems.

CLASSIC Fee :thumbsup: Goog Luck Mr BUG :aww: I'm sure you'll do great!!

Good luck.............
You will be just so fab, I can feel it in my monomer.................
Have a brill time and enjoy it all!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sawasdee ka

I very happy for bug do foundation course maybe if teacher have him wear dress give all the girls good laugh.

This course bug and some lady go on is foundation course i want to know if i was do some creative training have i to go on foundation course because i will have done nail for nearly 1 year and maybe i can do something lady speak before conversion course .

I not sure kop khun ka mui ka

hiya mui
if creative recognise the training certificate that you gained 1 year ago, then you will only have to do conversion.
it really depends on how good you think your training was.
after listening to everything on this site, you should have got some idea if your training comes up to scratch compared to the training that you would receive on a creative foundation course.
conversion is mainly to show you how the range of creative products and the techniques that we use are used to their best.
if you are not confident that your training was sufficient, you would still benifit from a foundation course.
best wishes
liza xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back