Foundation to cover freckles?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leannelily

Reaction score
I have a bride-to-be next year with a lot of freckles which she wants total coverage of for her wedding day.

My speciality is with nails & pin-ups which is why i'd like some advice on what brands may help, i have done a make-up course but it didnt really go into detail on this!

Any help would be really appreciated!

Thanks in andvance!
Leanne :)

estee lauder double wear or clinique repair wear are both high coverage foundations but depending on textures that she like etc its hard to say. she needs to try a couple of things as both of these foundations are quite heavy so she might not like it for wearing all day! x

I agree with previous tweet, something long wearing with high density coverage. If you haven't got anything you could ask the bride to get it herself and you could apply it for her. Maybe knock something off your price.

Are they both liquid foundations?
& thanks girls :)

I bet keromask foundation would do it. Also airbase can cover freckles.

How sad she wants to cover them. I love my freckles.

I would try and encourage her to let them show a bit, I think they look really pretty and youthful! Also, I don't think a very heavy foundation for a bride looks good.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Clinique continuous coverage and Illamasqua skin base are good x

I have loads of freckles and I recently got married i used a mac range of products the coverage was amazing no feckles and no blemishes but didn't look cakey if u no what I mean
And the most important thing it stayed on till the morning lol
:)

I love dr.pierre ricaud. Its a french anti ageing brand and have used their products for 7 years now. Can be found on google xx

Can't help as I'm a nail geek so maybe shouldn't even be replying :smack:

Why don't people like freckles? I think they are lovely, fun and youthful - what a shame to cover them! You can probably guess, I don't have any : (

Can't help as I'm a nail geek so maybe shouldn't even be replying :smack:

Why don't people like freckles? I think they are lovely, fun and youthful - what a shame to cover them! You can probably guess, I don't have any : (

lol i was thinking the same thing! Also looking not like yourself on your wedding day ;) but got to respect their desicion I spose!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Thank you so much everyone!

She looks gorgeous with all her freckles, i have tried to persuade her otherwise but she wont have any of it!

Latest posts

Back