Foundation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amyrhodes

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a foundation that lasts all day and gives full coverage?
Thanks!

I love Estée Lauder double wear, is it for personal use? It is pricey compared to high street brands but it works wonders!

Oooo I shall have a look thankyou ! Yes it is for personal use tried so many and never last! X

I went into boots and asked for a sample of a full coverage Lancôme foundation last week. I can't remember which one it was now grrrrrrr!! I think it was called teint something.
But oh my god it is amazing! Lasts all day and covers really well.
I'd definitely recommend going to get some samples though and see what's best for you before purchasing anything full size.
I've bought so many expensive foundations in the past that turn out to be pants & just sit in my make up box :(
Xx

Oh really? Yeah I will definitely go and get some samples! I know the feeling I tried so many and nothing works! Xx

I love Estée Lauder double wear, is it for personal use? It is pricey compared to high street brands but it works wonders!

I love this .... And if you go to a counter they will give you a tester which usually last 3-4days ... Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

That's great thankyou! xx

I love this .... And if you go to a counter they will give you a tester which usually last 3-4days ... Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I love this too! It is pricey but lasts ages as you don't need much!

Another one for Estée Lauder double wear it's £27.50 a bottle but lasts ages if applied with a brush/sponge

It lasts from 7am - 10.30pm for me when I go to washy face so a good 15 hours

Mii mineral foundation. I use the gosh primer (apricot coloured gel one) underneath, foundation goes on at 7am and still looks fab at 10 at night. Great coverage but without a heavy look, doesn't look powdery and isn't uncomfortable either. There mineral eye shadows also have fabulous staying power. I used EL double wear for years and about 2 years ago changed to Clinique even better than because the colour suited me better but now 100% hooked on Mii (ps found Bare Essentials made my skin feel tight and aged me)

That's great ladies! Thank you so much going to get testers for these tomorrow! Xx

I like the Bourjois foundations if your looking for something cheaper... Apparently there very similar to the Chanel foundation x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use benefit hello flawless foundation. Best one I've used so far :)

I use NARS and love it! Isn't too heavy on my skin and doesn't clog up my pores! Doesn't even feel like I have make-up on sometimes! :)

I like the Bourjois foundations if your looking for something cheaper... Apparently there very similar to the Chanel foundation x

They are very similar, because they are owned by the same company!! :)

I really like the Bourjois foundations too. I wouldn't say that either happy light or healthy mix (both of which I LOVE) are full coverage though, but they're buildable.

They also have one called Flower Perfection that I think is full coverage but I haven't seen it in a while so thought it'd maybe been discontinued but it's still on the superdrug website so I guess it's just my local superdrug!

They are very similar, because they are owned by the same company!! :)

I really like the Bourjois foundations too. I wouldn't say that either happy light or healthy mix (both of which I LOVE) are full coverage though, but they're buildable.

They also have one called Flower Perfection that I think is full coverage but I haven't seen it in a while so thought it'd maybe been discontinued but it's still on the superdrug website so I guess it's just my local superdrug!

Oh really! That's why there similar! Lol!

I would say the Healthy Mix foundation is light to medium coverage! I really want to try the Happy Light foundation.

They still do the Flower Perfection foundation :)

Oh really! That's why there similar! Lol!

I would say the Healthy Mix foundation is light to medium coverage! I really want to try the Happy Light foundation.

They still do the Flower Perfection foundation :)

Happy light is lovely. Especially with the matching primer underneath. Love love love Bourjois!!

Is Bourjois tested on animals?x

Their website says they don't test.

Nars sheer glow

Latest posts

Back