Foundations for kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taylorlouise199

Reaction score
Hey!

I'm a hairdresser who has recently started studying makeup - my college provides us with an Illamasqua kit but we have been told by the girls already on the course not to buy it as you spend the £350 on the kit then have to spend the same again adding things as it doesn't contain a lot that you can actually use on clients!

So I was wondering what foundations are recommended, I've heard a lot of good things about Revlon Colorstay which I would buy a few of just to build it up, I'm gonna order the white Illamasqua one and I have a few MAC Studio Sculpt in my personal makeup collection already...

Any opinions would be appreciated and if anyone can recommend any other staple products for a kit then that would be fab too, Thanks guys! :D

Hello! In my kit I have a a lot if different brands, however I find myself reaching for Chanel perfection lumiere on most people, and doublewear maximum coverage foundation by Estée lauder is the best concealer ever! Because your studying I wouldn't go out and buy Chanel... Something like mac face and body comes in a 120ml size (which would last for ages!) I would get an n1, c5 and n9 (just my personal thoughts) and then I would get the doublewear maximum coverage foundation in a light an da medium deep... You can mix the EL in with the mac foundation to give it more coverage etc... Honestly there would be no coverage you couldn't make with those too!

Sorry for the long post I hope that's a wee bit of help!

Latest posts

Back