Foundations-MAC?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracey Yellowlees

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

My daughter is starting up her own makeup business and for xmas she wants to get a range of make up. So for the foundation she wants to use MAC.. can anyone tell me 3 Mac foundations that I could get to start her off with and concealers to match..
Im way out of my depth on this one! :/
Many Thanks :D

I would recommend going to local MAC shop/counter & asking what's they 3 top foundations.
I use MAC foundation also I love the primer & rose mist fix is a must.
Hope this helps hun

I stock Mac in my kit as well as other brands but if it has to be Mac then I’d personally recommend studio fix & prolongwear.
I use NC shades the most but if you pop in store they will tell you the best shades to start off with.
You’ll only need a few of each as you can custom mix shades to create lots more.
The prolongwear concealers are also great as you can add moisturiser to them to create tinted lotions etc for people who don’t need so much coverage.

But Mac isn’t the be all and end all Like lots of people think. There are many other brands that are just as good if not better than Mac. But it’s down to personal preference :) hope that helps x

Latest posts

Back