*Fräulein 3°8* has anyone heard of this Germany brand?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prettyeyez

Reaction score
Im just in the process off buying stock for my friends soon to open salon, and I have been given a minimal budget for stock purchase so obviously I am checking out others brands of gels and acrylics, has anyone heard of this make and if so is it any good? And does it cure the same as nsi gels?Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek

I've seen this on ebay and and I'm fairly certain they import their products from China or Hong Kong. I would check this out before buying. The gels may cure the same as NSI but that would be where any comparison would end. hth x

I purchased one of these mainly so i could set the timer myself for the various products calgel, nsi glaze n go etc. the first one i got worked perfectly for over 12 months so i bought another 2 for the salon which i had problems with from the start, the lamp was advertised as having a guarantee but the phone numbers dont work and i have had no reply from e mails sent. Personally I wouldn't waste my money again ive now bought the shellac lamps which are brill. Hope this helps.

this is obviously my personal opinion if the 2 new ones worked as well as the first one it would have been a good deal.

Diane

I have their lamp which has a timer and can do full hand or feet. Seems fine though not had it long. I find them best for nail art supplies though. Everything from dried flowers to pots of glitter. Steer clear of Sure Promise gel though! It peeled off with 48 hours!

Im just in the process off buying stock for my friends soon to open salon, and I have been given a minimal budget for stock purchase so obviously I am checking out others brands of gels and acrylics, has anyone heard of this make and if so is it any good? And does it cure the same as nsi gels?Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek

They are a genuine budget brand in Germany.

i've got nail art brushes/paints/foils from this company through ebay when i was training and had no problems with them.haven't tried anything else eg acrylics/gel
sazza x

I have the lamp and use the gels. I do not buy them from Ebay as I am always a bit wary of the authenticity. The products are budget but good for the money I second the comment about sure promise, it bubbles and does not last more than a few days. I have some of their nail art supplied too and have never had any issues x I loved the hot pink lamp!

yeh ive heard of them threw Ebay and i bought some nail art brushes off them but just the same quality you would get from china etc.

i really wouldn't want to use them for Gel/ L+P i prefer to use a more professional product!

you may be on a low budget but do you want it to be a low budget salon?

why not get start kit one gel one l+p then you'll have everything you need to get started and also you wont end up buying odds and ends then when you've done a few clients and got your money back you can then buy more product?
i would recommend CND there the best prof brand for a reason and client know that and ask for them!

but i sounds like you like NSI products they are not the expensive why not just go for them! you could use the very cheap brands from things liking nail wipes and bits and bobs!

if you buy cheap you buy twise! x

I ordered some long tips from them when I was going to enter a competition and I have a book by them, I cant offer you any advice on their products im afraid, i personally wouldnt use their products, just because I have never heard any exceptional reviews or anything.

As far as products go, I would'nt compromise on them, stick to what you know. A good quality product makes good quality nails lol :)

Fraulein38.com

Have a look, they are not a cheap ebay brand, It is a rofessional german company

x

Be Careful though as There is ALOT of generic self labeled crap out here,

I DON'T know about this brand but alot of the gels used locally are applied with so much destruction to the natral nail to make them stay put, alot like the way we think of with L&P systems with MMA liquids,

Feel safe with reputation of other brands that you know of ? there are alot of globally well known brands ,who can offer training , information & phone line support. something's even on a budget shouldn't really be risked (IMO)

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Www.lilmissbuffit.com

Latest posts

Back