Free advertising sites

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lynne Baker

Lynne The Skin!
Reaction score
Morning all!
Googling around this morning and found a few sites that might be worth listing on. Their basic listing is free which is all good!
I live in Hampshire, but right on the border with Berkshire, so I've listed Calla Salon in both places.
Most counties in Britain have a "xxxxxLife" magazine - for me it's Hampshire Life and Berkshire Life. They have both print and online versions, so I've submitted an entry onto the online version.

Welcome to Hampshire Life, Hampshire's Best-Selling County Magazine - Home
Berkshire Life - Berkshire and Chilterns' Best-Selling Lifestyle Magazine - Home

Here's a link to the publishing company's main site so you can see whether your county is listed there.
http://www.archantlife.co.uk/portfolio-regions--7229

Good luck, everyone! Get your name out there as much as possible!
:)

you may also want to post an advert on the following sites -

gumtree

vivastreet

adoos

adzooks

most of them end you a reminder email once a week with a link for you to just click and renew your ad....so once you've spent the time to create it you can just re-submit every week.

xx

Also, if you type in something like 'beauty salon your town' in the search engine, lots of directories will show up.

It's easy then to add your details without having to think up loads of names of directories.

thanks for the tip!

what sectiond did u submit your advert on for the berkshire life?

Just went on my local one and could not find where 2 go!

thanks!

thanks for the tip!

what sectiond did u submit your advert on for the berkshire life?

Just went on my local one and could not find where 2 go!

thanks!

Snap! I've searching the Devon Life site and can't find where to submit my details or any mention of free advertising.:|

Thanks Sarah - I've found it! :hug:

Latest posts

Back