Free flyer templates anyone????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ABDiva

Reaction score
After totally revamping my website , i have decided to revamp my business cards and flyers.

I am doing this on a budget and i still have all my other stuff to use up but i wanted to start the design.

I have already sorted my business cards Via vista print and im looking for some free flyer templates (as i print my own)

I cant find any within my computer software that will fit with my website

Microsoft word have free templates in which you can download.

Also Carl at Verve Designs logos and leaflets for a very good price check it out

verve design

will do :Love:

Not sure if this is what you mean, but if you have vistaprint for your biz cards you can save the image to a file on your pc.

Go to your cart and choose review, you can then right click and save. Then you can use the image in a publisher doc (or word) for your flyers.

Xx

Try tweak.com they are giving free flyers until April 3rd you just pay for delivery

Sent from my iPod touch using SalonGeek

Not sure if this is what you mean, but if you have vistaprint for your biz cards you can save the image to a file on your pc.

Go to your cart and choose review, you can then right click and save. Then you can use the image in a publisher doc (or word) for your flyers.

Xx

This is what I do. Then everything is the same.

Xx

Brilliant Idea thanks

Xx

I could be wrong... but I'm not entirely sure thats legal to be honest....they wouldn't be thrilled that you're using one of their designs/templates through you own printer.

Plus, wouldnt that image be 72dpi because its just a web-preview? whereas for print you need it to be 300dpi...so it'll look a bit messy as its less than a third of the resolution that it needs to be.

Its not perfect Carl but I do order from them a lot and the image I use of theirs for other bits is only because they don't do the whole range of what I want.

I was going to contact you actually to see if there was anything that could be done about the quality of the image I have saved?

X

Feel free to contact me by all means :) I can bore you to death with that sorta stuff. :)

It's hard though- because its almost impossbile to go up in resolution, but dead easy to come down- which is why people buy 300dpi photos, because they can be used in print and on the web with no problem.

The point I was trying to make though, is that im not sure you can actually use any of those images outside of Vistaprint. They're copywritten to be used only when being printed via them...if that makes sense.

The point I was trying to make though, is that im not sure you can actually use any of those images outside of Vistaprint. They're copywritten to be used only when being printed via them...if that makes sense.

Yes my lovely it does :D x

Latest posts

Back