free pontins holiday (be quick)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jinxx

Reaction score
I just wanted to let you know Ive just got a free 3 night holiday to wales (pontins) This is not a scam!
The dates are end of june to beginning of july. I got it through Money Saving Expert: Consumer Revenge - Credit Cards, Shopping, Bank Charges, Cheap Flights and more. Basically you go on the site click on shopping and spending go to FREEBIES on the right hand side of the screen and there is a post called "Pontins holidays for free,be quick!" Then just ring the number, they are supposed to ask you a quiz question (the answer is in the post) but they dont , when i rang they just asked me where i wanted to stay, how many people and told me what dates were available! There are different parks available around the country, its for 3 days weekends or 4 days mid week in basic accomadation ie chatels. My sister has also rung and she's goin the same place same time and theres 6 of them.
By the way im not advertising the site but thought it was a great deal even if its a short break.

Thanks for the link mate, too short notice for me as am busy, but will keep an eye out for future offers:hug:

Latest posts

Back