Free spray-tan samples?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roisin_x

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i was wondering if anybody knew any companies that did free spray-tan solution samples?

When i did my course the tutor said that there was LOADS of places to get them but i haven't been able to find any. To be fair they don't seem to be that expensive and i don't mind paying for them, but if anybody knows where to get a few freebies it would be a bonus :D x x

I have had free samples from sienna x, Lauren's way, fake bake, wow factor and Suntanna. Send them an email and you get a few little bottles to try xx

Vani-T also provide free samples.

Email [email protected] or call 020 8280 1026. :biggrin:

Sunless solutions will send you some they are fab just giv them an email or call x

Hi if you would like some samples from us at sunless solutions then just send me a pm and I will let you know what we need x

Marking for later.

Marking also as i have my training booked for new year :)

Sent from my E15i using SalonGeek

Try nouvatan, you have to pay but you won't be disappointed, it's a great product, even for my very very dry skin I don't have a problem with fadeoff

Hi

I would be more than happy to send you free samples of our tan. Please private message me your full name and address and when we are back in the office after the new Year I will get them sent straight away for you.

Thank you

Trinitia

Have a Happy New Year

Thanks alot everyone, will give them an email :) x x

Hi if you would like some samples from us at sunless solutions then just send me a pm and I will let you know what we need x
Hey,
you said to pm you if anyway wanted free fake tan samples, are you still doing that?
Thanks
Emma

Hi

I would be more than happy to send you free samples of our tan. Please private message me your full name and address and when we are back in the office after the new Year I will get them sent straight away for you.

Thank you

Trinitia

Have a Happy New Year
Hi, my name is Kimberly Stubbs and I do Mobile Spray Tans. I would love to be able to experience the kinds that you offer! If you could my address is
1 N 3rd St. Apt#4 Denton,md 21629
Thank you so much!🙂

Hi, my name is Kimberly Stubbs and I do Mobile Spray Tans. I would love to be able to experience the kinds that you offer! If you could my address is
1 N 3rd St. Apt#4 Denton,md 21629
Thank you so much!🙂
Hi Kimstubbs28,

Welcome to the forum.
The OP has not been on the forum since 2012 so don't think that you are being ignored if you fail to hear back from them. ;)

Hi Kimstubbs28,

Welcome to the forum.
The OP has not been on the forum since 2012 so don't think that you are being ignored if you fail to hear back from them. ;)
Plus the OP is in the UK

Latest posts

Back