Freeform french with a bit of a twist.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautification

Reaction score
Felt like trying a bit of something different but instead of looking at a design someone else had done and comparing it to there's doing my own so then I wouldn't compare it.

I love it, i'm not impressed at my mumthought asked her to look at the pic she asked what the white line was for i said its just a pattern instead of just french nails, she said oh its ment to be there then!!!! I was expecting something a long the lines of wow thats good!

Would this look tacky in glitter or colour,

I like the little design. I think it would have been more obvious to your mom if all your nails looked like that. :)
I think it would look cool in glitter too. but I also love glitter nails.

Reminds me of winter. I love the little sparkle,not too much. I would wear this design. As a matter of fact, I think I will do this design on myself this week. Great job!:)

I love this design! Is it in clear and white gels? :)

Ezflow french and pink l&p

I wish i could do this...they lush!

How are these done?

I think they would look great in all colours!

I just started off by doing one half of the white tip with white powder then used a bit more for the other half and a bit more where the swirly is and just sculpted it into the shape lol.

It's weird but I did a very similar design to this on myself a few months ago, and got the exact same comment "what's the white bit.........Oh, it's meant to be there then!" I liked them, and like yours too xx

Hi Ditzy,

I think it's because non nail professional's aren't aware of what acrylic can actually offer.

Latest posts

Back