Freelance colour chart?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leahukhairstylist

Reaction score
To all the freelancers out there. Do you have a shade chart? If so where did you get it from and if not how does your client pick colours?

To all the freelancers out there. Do you have a shade chart? If so where did you get it from and if not how does your client pick colours?

I definitely would use a colour chart, got mine off ebay

Sally also sell them. Or your rep if you have one

Well I don't see why you can't. I rent a chair and I have a well acct.

I use L'Oreal and got mine from Sally's/Salon Services (they can order them in).

Wells chart you can get through collecting stickers? I don't know wether that's just in alan Howard's or not but that's how I got mine!

I got one of mine off ebay and another I got from collecting wella reward stickers at sallys. I always use a mixture of the colour chart and pictures from magazines and the internet for picking colours. The shade chart is good for explaining tones etc but I find it easier to find a picture when looking for an overall look cause clients find it easier to visualise the finished product and sometimes looking at colours on a shade chart can be a bit daunting to them

I've got all of wellas charts[emoji87] apart from magma.

I've got all of wellas charts[emoji87] apart from magma.

I have a spare one if u want it? One of the new ones.

Pm me your details and I will send it to you. ☺

I got a free Illumina shade chart from Capital Wholesalers in Dublin. I couldn't get one locally nor was I ordering anything at the time but they just said, no problem and put one in the post.

Excellent service!

Are you near Bristol at all? There are several wholesalers based there so you could ask in store.

Aston & Fincher,
Capital,
Salon Services,
WJSait

I got a free matrix chart when I bought 10 tubes of colour x

From barkers x

I saved my wella stamps and got mine that way… KP, Colour Touch and Illumina. Also got a free XP100 one when they redone their colours. I think I bought a certain amount of tubes to get it

Latest posts

Back