• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Freelance salon manager/Nail tech/beauty

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deni

Dinky Geek
Reaction score
Hi..
I am now a freelance salon manager, beauty and nail technician.

I used to have my own salon and realised how hard it is for people to get good staff.

So i have now decided to offer my services to anyone that has their own business that needs a break, but also needs someone they can trust to either run the salon for them or to take over services when someone else has a holiday without the fear of taking trade away from them.

I am fully qualified and insured in lots of nail and beauty treatments and also have the experience in the day to day running of a salon.

I live in Winchester Hampshire UK but i am willing to travel and stay over.

If this is something you may be interested please pm me.

Kind regards.

Deni..x

I wish you luck with it cos it sounds a great idea xxx

A great venture Deni and I wish you lived near me as I could sure do with someone your credentials.

I am sure you will be inundated with requests and wish you the best of luck! xxx:hug::hug:

Hey,

We are a professional skin care company in India.We want to conduct Beauty sminars in few cities of India.

We are looking for a well qualified Trainer who can conduct skin care seminars.

If you are interested then do mail us back at [email protected]

Awaiting for your kind reply,
Thanks and Regards,

Vishal Baid.
Welcome to Skin Miracle

Hi There

I own a hair and beauty salon and was wondering if you would be able to assist me in the running of the salon while i was away.

kindest Regards

Sharon Penrice

I would also be interested. Don't spose you could cat sit as well?

Latest posts

Back