French Pleat?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myhairdressers

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone know if there's another name for a french pleat? or if a pleat is called something different outside UK?

Many thanks,

Hi,

Does anyone know if there's another name for a french pleat? or if a pleat is called something different outside UK?

Many thanks,

a twist maybe ?

Hi, vertical roll,

are you part of my hairdressers? im a subscriber...very interesting and very inspiring!

Plait = braid in the us. Is that what you mean? HTH's

Last edited:
Hi, vertical roll,

are you part of my hairdressers? im a subscriber...very interesting and very inspiring!

Vertical roll, brilliant ...thank you!

Blutopaz, yes I am. Thank you for your lovely comments!

ur welcome! got to give credit when its due haven't u!

i joined after seeing lee and stacey on stage at salon international, and knew even if i could take one thing from it its worth the money, its wonderful to be able to advice from such industry greats like u and the gang,

so do i get the credit on my hairdressers then for the vertical roll??? lol :D

keep the good work up guys!

Is it a Chignon, I know my mum used to have this done in the 60's and I think it might be similar to a pleat.

Vertical twist? A vertical roll or chignon sounds best but thought I'd throw another name into the pot :)

hey is for myhairdressers.com? U guys rock!!

i would say vertical roll, only because in level one thats what it was down as when i had to get it signed off and i thought a chignon...was like a low side or centre pony tail...then set and put into a kind of bun with curls iykwim ???????
thanks for joining the geek site, myhairdressers you guys do rock :hug:

Latest posts

Back