french polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldnt call CND a arrogant company..more correct is confident! And why shouldnt they be ?The product is beautiful and never lets you down (so long as you have been trained with CND) , the education is always cutting edge, no out dated garbage taught..and most importantly throughout the training, the importance of keeping the natural nail healthy is deeply instilled.
As Ruth said 'crappy things happen", sometimes within the best businesses..its certainly not deliberate..its very ignorant to just pounce on a company ( a very good one at that) and denounce all the hard work prior to problems..no one is perfect all the time..but I'm sure going by previous posts before recent problems Hyperion do thier utmost to please everyone...and will be again shortly.

Going by the spelling mistakes..........maybe the French Polish meant that she is of either French or Polish nationality. LOL

Well BROW QUEEN that cracked me up:lol:

I am not cnd trained and don't use theire products, but no matter what company you are whether it be nails, books, concrete anything all company,s at some stage of their time have problems with stock and distribution, when this happens it takes time to recover and get back on track, at some point cnd will get their stock and hyperian will be able to re-distribute but people will have to be patient, I am sure these company's are just as frustrated as you are, in the meantime why not help each other out with stock, one person on here as started a thread to do just that, and if you are able to use other products then do so, initiative goes a long way.

Can someone tell me what the point is of keeping this thread open please? All it seems to be doing is getting people's backs up. The person who started the thread obviously just wanted to cause trouble and have a rant about Creative, as she hasn't been back on to try and justify what she said.

We all know Hyperion are having issues with stock and distribution, and haven't been brilliant at letting people know what's happening, but that doesn't reflect on Creative as a company, the problem is with Hyperion.

JMO!

Going by the spelling mistakes..........maybe the French Polish meant that she is of either French or Polish nationality. LOL
ROTFLMAO:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: xx

Can someone tell me what the point is of keeping this thread open please? All it seems to be doing is getting people's backs up. The person who started the thread obviously just wanted to cause trouble and have a rant about Creative, as she hasn't been back on to try and justify what she said.

You're right! The thread starter has done a "dump and run" job so time to close this and move on. Happy geeking guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back