French smile brush

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahlou06

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm looking to get a French brush & I've seen there are a few that vary in width size (3mm - 7mm)

Does anyone know which size would be best?

Thanks

Thank you! It looks very small?

I'm glad I read this as I was looking for brush everywhere I've got a few and not the right ones so thanks for info as French scares me to death :Scared:

I do like my french brush from bio sculpture. Made my life easier. X

I'm glad I read this as I was looking for brush everywhere I've got a few and not the right ones so thanks for info as French scares me to death :Scared:

Haha don't be scared hun! When I started doing Shellac I found mines looked quite messy but this wee brush tidies them up completely. You just need to wipe with Dspere inbetween nails. Personally I wouldn't want to work with a long nibbed brush as I think you get better control with a smaller brush! xx

(attached is a photo of a French Shellac I did with Romantique a long time ago, I am much neater now! Still using the same trusty brush!) x

Attachments

• french shellac.jpg
    french shellac.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 529
This post has been very helpful as I have also been looking for a good french touch up brush for Shellac!
Thanks!!

I use this brush

Leighton Denny - Signature Site

Not too big, not too small and works a treat although i need to get a new one as mine is a bit mangled now as i use it for doing rockstar nails aswell.

HTH

xxx

I need a French brush for gel polish! And I like to make my smile lines deep.

Latest posts

Back