French with a twist

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claire83

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have been asked to do a Shellac French on a beauty therapist near me, so I have offered either DD or just plain old Shellac, and her response was what colours I have in them and "french with a twist is nice........some glitter or sparkle?"

At the minute I only have Cream Puff, Negligee, Tutti Frutti and Wildfire in Shellac and the plain good old white DD. Any ideas? Can I just apply a glitter polish in between the colour layer and top coatto create some sparkle?

Cream puff nails with wiled fire French at a diagonal angle ? And a gold glitter or black stripe beetween the red and White .

Or you could use your normal French colour combo and do chevron french insted of normal ,

Or .... Cream puff nail , wiled fire Or what ever for French and for the moon that wood look good .

Oh dear, wish I hadn't asked now, all a bit too adventurous for me... can I even pull them off? :o

Of course you can! Just have a practise first.

Yes you can :)
use a clean art brush and a touch of D-sperce to clean up anything wobbaly , rember shellac dosent need the sticky
inhabition layer so you can fix any mistakes easy :)

Something Easyer ? Tutti frutti nails with wiled fire french?

Or a sprinkle of glitter and a gem stone or 2 .

Mizzy Dizzy I have just ordered Shellac, can you explain what you mean by shellac doesn't need the sticky inhibition layer so you can fix mistakes easily? I am quite worried about getting smile lines right 1st time without touching them up:o

Latest posts

Back