Fresh Indulgence Starter Kit Deluxe

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had a sneaky peek at this & I'm so impressed at everything you get with the kit!!! It's such a good offer! Iv never heard of fresh indulgence however, going to do some research! You guys seem to rate it though!!! :)

I think once you try their solution you will be impressed. I don't use anything else xx

Hiya,

I am thinking of getting this kit and wondered what everyone would recommend between the Caribbean and the Revive solutions?

:)

Hiya,

I am thinking of getting this kit and wondered what everyone would recommend between the Caribbean and the Revive solutions?

:)
I was also wondering that, I know the revive has the anti-ageing products so thats a good selling point! :)

I have both. I prefer the Caribbean smell and longevity. The colour with the revive is pretty similar. The organic ingredients is just as good selling point for me. I have all the Caribbean strengths and 9 and 7 for revive. As the revive appeals to older clients I rarely use an 11 so stopped buying it x

Thanx for the info! :) xx

I was looking into the rapid tan the other day as I've had a lot of clients asking about rapid tans.

Has anyone used refresh indulgence electric tan? X

I was looking into the rapid tan the other day as I've had a lot of clients asking about rapid tans.

It smells like lemons, has a fab colour and fade off... I just don't get asked for a rapid tan a lot so I don't buy it anymore x

Uoooh sounds yummy! Think I'll get a tester bottle and give it a shot x

It's pretty much all I use at the moment as it's so hot here it's ideal for people getting a tan in the evening and washing off before they go to bed so they don't get sweaty. I love the smell and the fade off but the light (2 hrs) is quite a light tan so I usually recommend 4-6 hours depending on how dark they want to go. In future I think I'll stick to just stocking the electric tan as it's that good :)

Hi everyone!
Just wondering if anyone has used this kit?
I have my spray tan training with my college in a few weeks so am looking at buying a kit! And this looks like a really good deal! Im just wondering what anyone thought of it etc?

Im also a little confused about the different types of tan etc having not done my training yet etc! But this just looked almost to good to be true!! :)

Please let me know how you'v got on it if you have tried it!
Many thanx.:lol:

yes im thinking about getting it to , help guys has anyone used this machine??
:eek:

How much is the kit ??

How much is the kit ??
Cant post prices on here, but go onto the fresh indulgence website and it will tell you there! :) xxx

Ok thank you I will have a look

Latest posts

Back