Frizzy and wavy lashes after a perm-what to do?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think anyone qualified to do lash perms and lifts obviously will have been trained in the chemical side of things , i was just giving my input

also as a mod we do just try to keep things ticking along nicely which is quite hard at times , the reminder wasnt aimed at you it was a general reminder :D

i think anyone qualified to do lash perms and lifts obviously will have been trained in the chemical side of things , i was just giving my input

also as a mod we do just try to keep things ticking along nicely which is quite hard at times , the reminder wasnt aimed at you it was a general reminder :D

Quite right we are. My apologies to you Dee for taking it personally.

Yes The shields I was referring to are the lash lift ones it's a great system.

I also was told by my trainers I appeal that it is not necessary to thoroughly remove pink lotion simply wipe off excess.and appt the blue lotion. X

so i just performed my first eyelash lift on my friend, and the results were great with NO frizziness.

I actually left the lotions of for more than 10 minutes with the shields .... where as i did 8 mins with the clamp system and the eyelashes frizzed.... i clean properly during the two different systems....

so the only thing i can conclude its these bad inventions of the clamps, where the eyelashes of one eye got trapped incorrectly, causing them to kink and have this frizzy effect..

I am def never going back to these!

Ive just had a client come in with the same problem. Her lashes are now freezy after a lash lift and tint, one much worse then the other. She cant get mascara to help as they are all over the place.
The only difference with this case is that they looked fine on the day and they just frizzed the next day. She did go on holiday but i wouldn't have thought that the chlorine could have added to it.

The client is looking for a solution. really don't know what to say to her. She was used to using mascara and now cant even do that.
Any insights would be appreciated.

I'm in the same predicament 😁my client has had her lash lift for 2 weeks and now her lashes are all clumped together, mascara is no help!!!!

Ive just had a client come in with the same problem. Her lashes are now freezy after a lash lift and tint, one much worse then the other. She cant get mascara to help as they are all over the place.
The only difference with this case is that they looked fine on the day and they just frizzed the next day. She did go on holiday but i wouldn't have thought that the chlorine could have added to it.

The client is looking for a solution. really don't know what to say to her. She was used to using mascara and now cant even do that.
Any insights would be appreciated.
I also had this exact same problem! It was perfect when I finished the treatment and I am now seeing my client 3 weeks later and they are frizzy/frazzled looking, what could be the cause?

I also am seeing some of my clients lashes quite frizzy after. Although one was my first practice model whose lift looked great at first but I do believe 10mins with the solution was simply too much for her fine lashes! I often wonder if I should be removing the solutions with damp gauze after like some training suggests? Although my training simply said to remove as best could with quips before applying second solution.

Latest posts

Back