From blonde to Rihanna red?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mollie1985

Reaction score
My friend is always changing colours so now she wants bright Rex problem is her hair just now is almost platinum blonde iv told her this will fade etc but just wondering what u geeks would say would be best colours to use to achieve this colour I use loreal xx

My friend is always changing colours so now she wants bright Rex problem is her hair just now is almost platinum blonde iv told her this will fade etc but just wondering what u geeks would say would be best colours to use to achieve this colour I use loreal xx

Hi i did a clients hair the other day with majicontrast red and ten vol,had already bleched it up to a copper before hand,colour nice and bright!Perhaps Majirouge 666 will do the job too thou!Once precoloured!

Loreal majimix red and 3%
Or crazy colour

Hi i did a clients hair the other day with majicontrast red and ten vol,had already bleched it up to a copper before hand,colour nice and bright!Perhaps Majirouge 666 will do the job too thou!Once precoloured!

Please tell me you didn't use maji-contrast on scalp!!

Was Gunna say the same but I give up now, too many people do it and none of them listen!

Ha ha sorry Blue rince but i did!And was fine!Remeber i had already used Matrix,well when she came in it actualluy had not faded much at all!so i put it on with ten vol,wasnt really on the roots as such but came up great!I know I know is not meant for the scalp,but can bend the rules sometimes!

Ha ha sorry Blue rince but i did!And was fine!Remeber i had already used Matrix,well when she came in it actualluy had not faded much at all!so i put it on with ten vol,wasnt really on the roots as such but came up great!I know I know is not meant for the scalp,but can bend the rules sometimes!

Not with this product! It's red bleach!

And contains extremely high levels of ppd!

I know what your saying guys but iv been using it for years as highlights with ten vol and its the only red that does not fade;)

I know what your saying guys but iv been using it for years as highlights with ten vol and its the only red that does not fade;)

Yeh its made for highlights and there's no problem if used in this way but it should never go on scalp...I wouldn't do anything to put my clients health at risk and that certainly would

hiya thanks everyone for advice i normally use marjicontrast for those reds but as i would need full head application i normally dont use that on scalp neither although i do know lot of people who do but id be too afraid lol i was thinking 666 but only thing is the quickness of how it would fade if it goes straight onto the blonde il be doing some strand tests i think xx

hiya thanks everyone for advice i normally use marjicontrast for those reds but as i would need full head application i normally dont use that on scalp neither although i do know lot of people who do but id be too afraid lol i was thinking 666 but only thing is the quickness of how it would fade if it goes straight onto the blonde il be doing some strand tests i think xx

Buy a bottle of Crazy colour fire in and retail it to her to add to her conditioner when she shampoos, you'd be surprised how much of a difference it makes :)

iv talked her into the dip dye look so that way we can judge how quick it will fade and if shes like the colour lol il try crazy colour first and if it fades too quick then try the 666 thabnks everyone xx

Latest posts

Back