From grey roots blonde ends to red...Wella help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amyx1990

Reaction score
i have a client in tomorrow, who has 90% grey roots, on the ends is like an 8-0 and now she wants to go red...is it ok to just put on normally or do i have to be careful...im lost someone please help

mix some base colour in at the roots to avoid root glow. With so much white in her hair it would go luminous red otherwise hth

i have a client in tomorrow, who has 90% grey roots, on the ends is like an 8-0 and now she wants to go red...is it ok to just put on normally or do i have to be careful...im lost someone please help

What do you mean be careful? I would first use 6/4 colour touch on ends first, rinse off, blast then apply 44/44 all over with 20vol :)

If you think her hairs resistant and you'd like to use base, use a gold instead of neutral as it wouldn't neutralise the warmth :)

(sorry if this doesn't work with wella)

If you think her hairs resistant and you'd like to use base, use a gold instead of neutral as it wouldn't neutralise the warmth :)

(sorry if this doesn't work with wella)

Positive it's the same with wella :o

Positive it's the same with wella :o

Which is why 44/44 is a great colour it stops you needing to mix a load of mixtones, and it's a lush colour too x

Which is why 44/44 is a great colour it stops you needing to mix a load of mixtones, and it's a lush colour too x

Yeh i must admit I do love the vibrant wella colours(although I haven't used much else) it's the base colours what annoy me as you guys have said a million times theyr greeny so annoying! X

Latest posts

Back