From Inoa to...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grace_Hair

Reaction score
I've not been happy with Inoa coverage for a while and am thinking to change my colour line.

I've tried Fudge today and I'm not happy with the coverage which makes me super sad.

I'd ideally like to spend less

I'm contemplating going for L'Oreal Majirel or Wella Koleston instead.

I would prefer a dual system. Rather than seperate permanent and quasi line.

I know there's 100's of threads on here. But basically if it isn't Majirel, Koleston or a dual system I don't wanna know.

I'd like to know how much these colours are direct from rep would be. And I you've used both which is best all round. Mainly grey coverage.

I lik majirel , it gives excellent coverage and are cost effective .
Inoa is definitely more translucent and u have to apply a lot of product on the hair .
Personally I prefer majirel over wella X

In my experience majorel dosent cover grey that well, I've recently started using cdc that's got fantastic grey coverage on the intense naturals & they do an ammonia free line (Demi I believe) I haven't tried blondes/reds etc yet tho

In my experience majorel dosent cover grey that well, I've recently started using cdc that's got fantastic grey coverage on the intense naturals & they do an ammonia free line (Demi I believe) I haven't tried blondes/reds etc yet tho
Who do you get CDC from?

I lik majirel , it gives excellent coverage and are cost effective .
Inoa is definitely more translucent and u have to apply a lot of product on the hair .
Personally I prefer majirel over wella X

Yip Def need to pack in the colour with inoa. I have to mix full tube of 7 with 15g 5.35 to get coverage without the green tinge. Noticed last time the regrowth was showing through after a week so going to have to switch her colour. I know they do 7.0 as an intense natural but it looks really matt/ashy on chart.

Wella are fantastic for grey coverage, never need to presoften with them, I also think clynol are lovely colours and they give great grey coverage

Majirel will cover 100% if mixed and applied correctly.
INOA is part of the 'new wave' technology, which is designed to give a more natural translucency to the hair.
I personally LOVE this look....Less 'blanket box coverage', more of a natural finish.
Some client's want full coverage, for them use Majirel....but many will prefer the end result to look more multi dimensional.
No ammonia, no smell, better scalp comfort..........I'd recommend INOA. :D

Majirel will cover 100% if mixed and applied correctly.
INOA is part of the 'new wave' technology, which is designed to give a more natural translucency to the hair.
I personally LOVE this look....Less 'blanket box coverage', more of a natural finish.
Some client's want full coverage, for them use Majirel....but many will prefer the end result to look more multi dimensional.
No ammonia, no smell, better scalp comfort..........I'd recommend INOA. :D
I've not had any complaints. But I'm just not 100% happy.

I use majirel and inoa , i personally have just changed my colour from dia richesse to inoa and have got a more natural looking colour loving the 6.8 and 7.8, my only reservation is that it didn't hold on the ends , but i now refresh ends with richesse which covers well almost too well sometimes.
i sometimes think that if you use too much oils on the hair it builds up and affects the colour taking so well.

I use majirel and inoa , i personally have just changed my colour from dia richesse to inoa and have got a more natural looking colour loving the 6.8 and 7.8, my only reservation is that it didn't hold on the ends , but i now refresh ends with richesse which covers well almost too well sometimes.
i sometimes think that if you use too much oils on the hair it builds up and affects the colour taking so well.
Richesse is a Dem and Inoa is a permanent. How can you swap from one to another?

Richesse is a Dem and Inoa is a permanent. How can you swap from one to another?

Use Dia Richesse, or Light, to refresh the ends, instead of taking the INOA through...it will tone and condition at the same time.:)
Just to reiterate, INOA will not give the same coverage as Majirel....it WILL however, look more natural.:D

Latest posts

Back