From Mobile to a Home Salon- Did clients follow you?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eliza Doolittle

Reaction score
Hi

I am mobile at the moment, but considering having a home salon i.e converted garage. I wanted to ask if anyone else has made this transition too & if your Clients followed you or preferred to get their treatments done at home?

Thank you for your advice

I did this and didn't lose a single client....I just explained that i was no longer offering a mobile service unless it was an emergency (client has broken legs..:lol:) in which case i would do a home visit and they all started to come to me....then said they actually preferred it because they wanted to get away from the house/kids/hubby for a while..:)

I did mobile before I set up at home and I carried on doing my mobile clients at their house and told them I had set up at home and that was in september,,,I still offer a mobile service but I have found that clients prefer to come to me I don't have any mobile clients so it's a lot easier for me and again clients like the fact they can come to me and relax more.

Yes I did and I only lost one. I have carried on doing one lady who is in a wheelchair and an elderly lady who doesn't drive in their own homes. The lady I lost just didn't want the bother of coming to me so we agreed to part company. If your clients like your services you will find that they will stay with you and, as someone else said, some of them prefer to come to me! :biggrin:

Thanks for your positive comments, Girl's! I think I will look into doing that a bit more seriously.:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back