Frosted Glen Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sal365

Reaction score
I think it's such a lovely colour, just trying some colour wheels to make it more appealing to clients as green isn't an obvious choice for nail colour. Just wondered if anyone else has any inspiration what to do with it? ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381047004.956643.jpg

I don't have frosted Glen, however pink, gold and green is a nice combo. Why not try it with some of the soft pink shellac colours such as rosebud and strawberry smoothie (to add shimmer) with green gold additive x if you try it I would love to see the result :0)

Sent from my HTC Desire X using SalonGeek mobile app

Ooh that sounds nice, I did think about tryin it with pink, will give that a go this evening :)

I think it's such a lovely colour, just trying some colour wheels to make it more appealing to clients as green isn't an obvious choice for nail colour. Just wondered if anyone else has any inspiration what to do with it?View attachment 44641

Love the carving you've done! I've only used it with the gold additive, like in your pic - haven't experimented with it much yet. I did see someone said they could use it as a Christmas tree colour which would be lovely xx

I don't have Frosted Glen, either but I think Green Gold Sparkle would look really pretty over it. :)

I love Frosted Glen. It would look beautiful with silver VIP, gold VIP, mother of pearl, zillionaire or iced vapor for added sparkle.

Fades using all of the new Christmas additives or green gold, pink gold, violet pearl and spectrum shimmer will also look pretty. Maybe try the plum love additive too.

Nail art wise as a base colour for carving would look lovely with darker shades such as overtly onyx, or even the darker greens so pretty poison or serene green x

Frosted glen looks amazing with the sea green glitter additive! A geek on here did it a few days ago (can't remember who though sorry) hopefully they see this and post a pic. x

Thanks geeks, am going to do some creating tonight with it for sure!

I've tried to add a pic but not working for some reason, if you check out the Irresistible Nail Art page on Facebook I added a picture of Forest Glen with Sea Green Irresistible Glitter the other day. It is stunning Kx

I've tried to add a pic but not working for some reason, if you check out the Irresistible Nail Art page on Facebook I added a picture of Forest Glen with Sea Green Irresistible Glitter the other day. It is stunning Kx

Ooh that is gorgeous! Need that glitter :)

That was where I saw it! Sorry couldn't remember who did them. They were fab! xx

Just did it with pink gold sparkle in the endImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381093449.984543.jpg

Pink and gold foil

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 1,066
Oh I love that! Is that 2 different foils? Which one or ones?

Yes two foils, just a plain pink and plain gold randomly placed x

Will be doing this next, it's gorgeous x

I had a play with Frosted Glen today!

I did a Additive fade using Blue Heaven and leopard print spots using Steel Gaze...I really quite like the results, different to a lot of looks that I have seen with this colour...I really quite like it now!

Hopefully my clients will choose it!

Attachments

• frostedglen.jpg
    frostedglen.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 664
I wouldn't usually go for a green but this colour is so pretty!! And very easy to wear! I took inspiration from another geek and did some bubble art on it looks fab!! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381528115.441071.jpg

Wow live both those, and love frosted glen :)

Latest posts

Back